• Team Sports / Challenges – Accumulated points and team awards for most camp points earned
• Taekwondo “Battleship” – Campers will get to fire tennis ball cannons at the instructors’ canoes and try to sink the battleships before the other teams.
• Obstacle Course
• Sock Wars / Capture the flag
• Archery, Riflery, Canoeing
• Instructor Certification
• Adult Self-Defense – Knife Defense, Empty Hand, Ground Defense and more!
• Campfire Social – Smores, Jokes, Stories…
• XMA Workouts
• Camp Exploration Free Time
• Taekwondo Training – Rank specific training in Forms, Sparring, Kicks, Stances and more!
Drop off time: Saturday, April 2, 2016 @ 9:00 a.m.
Slide Show/Awards Ceremony: Monday, April 4, 2016 @ 1:30 p.m. Dismissal to be immediately after
Please choose the Correct Registration link below: